Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Pork Miso Soup is the second recipe in Sweetness and Lightning.
- 7 cm daikon radish
- 1/2 carrot
- 1/2 green onion
- 1/3 burdock root
- 1 potato
- 150 g pork (brisket)
- 1/2 block konnyaku
- 9 snow pea pods
- 1 pouch fried tofu
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 800 ml dashi stock
- 4 tbsp miso
- Cut the carrots and diakon radish into quarter rounds, then cut the green onion into 1 cm slices. Chop the burdock root in thin diagonal slices and place in cold water. Cut the potatoes and pork into bite-sized pieces. Tear the konnyaku into bite-sized chunks and then parboil. Parboil the snow peas and the fried tofu. Drain.
- Put the sesame oil into the pot and stir-fry the pork on medium heat. Add and fry the ingredients in this order: carrots, burdock root, daikon radish, potatoes, konnyaku. Once the edges of the potatoes become translucent, add in the dashi stock.
- You can boil the ingredients instead of frying. The taste will be lighter.
- Once it starts boiling, skim off the scum that forms on top. Simmer on low heat for 7-8 minutes, then add the green onion and fried tofu.
- Once the ingredients are softened, add the miso by dissolving it gradually into the stock. Once it starts boiling again, immediately turn off the heat and add the snow peas.