Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Gratin is the sixth recipe in Sweetness and Lightning.
- A: 1 potato, 1/16 kabocha squash, 1 zucchini, 150 g chicken thighs, 4-5 stalks of asparagus, 1/2 carrot
- B: 2 bell peppers (1 red, 1 green), 1 onion, some cherry tomatoes, 50 g grated cheese
- 40 g butter
- 40 g weak flour
- C: 600 cc milk, 1 boullion cube (dissolve in a small amount of hot water)
- D: scant 1 tbsp salt, dash of pepper
- Chop the ingredients in A into 1-2 cm chunks. Parboil carrots. Julienne the B ingredients.
- Put the butter into a frying pan and add the following ingredients in this order: potatoes, onions, zucchini, chicken thigh, squash, asparagus, bell peppers. Use low heat so the mixture doesn't burn.
- Add the weak flour to 2 and continue to cook. Once the flour is mixed in, add C. Mix and stir until smooth, then reduce the sauce for a few minutes. Add D to taste, and the carrots from 1, before placing in an oven-safe baking dish.
- Sink the cherry tomatoes into the surface of 3, scatter the grated cheese, and then place in a preheated oven at 200℃ for 15 minutes.
- You're going to cook the gratin in the oven, so it's okay if the mixture isn't fully cooked.